Another bigger variation of the Bedford MJ. This replaced the TM and was the last of the Bedfords (Marshall). Sadly, although it looks to be a very capable truck, there are some drawbacks.
I have some pros and cons listed – and this list will be updated as and when new things are discovered – or if anyone out there has anything that they’d like to add – and I’d really appreciate that help.
- Simple to operate.
- Winch option.
- Basic kit – Less to go wrong.
- Tough as old leather. Proven in the battlefield.
- Bigger version of the MJ – More to love!
- Can’t find one anywhere…
- Spares availability is therefore an unknown.
- Concerns over registering and modifications to make civilian road legal.